Monday, June 18, 2007

Keep me in your prayers

Through the years I have learned prayer is more than saying nice words that make us feel better about ourselves. God moves through prayer. So please pray

Above all else, have my eyes intensely fixed on Christ

Live off God's strength alone and give 110% to this trip

Connect and relate to the kids (and adults) at Rohi

Grow in the area of Leadership

God would guard me from distractions


As time goes on I am sure this list will change and I will try to make request more specific.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I'll be praying for you man. Be God's.

Nathan Hudson said...

Hey,hey. I finally found your blog. aren't you proud of me?
-Nathan

TIm Ruiz said...

Daniel, Praying for you in these thinhgs and what we spoke about. Be strong in the Lord! - TIm