Saturday, June 23, 2007

Here?

So I arrived in Kenya. Sigh of relief. I am paying per the shilling right now and I forgot my flash drive with pictures. arggh. As far as the animal count goes: babboon (but the butts weren't blue), gazzelle, monkey and zebra.

During the week, I work at the school, teaching PE, meeting people, people and more people. If I wasn't on the clock I would be more specific but please continue to pray becuase strength is a luxury. Also pray as I shake more hands and see more faces to reach them; much of life is still foreign. Day 5 and health is still good. Thank God

3 comments:

Peter said...

Is it that you just forgot it for this post...or that you left it home? Well, words or still better than nothing.

I'll be looking forward to more posts! Thump some Congas for me. God bless.

Nathan Hudson said...

Kiss a baboon for me
-Nathan

Kristen + Suzi + Sarah said...

HUDSON. You need to update America more often.
www.wemisshudson.blogspot.com