Monday, August 13, 2007

The Return to the Motherland

Now I actually can upload at a decent speed so I will be posting pictures. There are several thousand picture thus I will only post selected pictures.


These boys to the right are Patrick and Samuel. Class 7 and 8 respectively. They rule the ping pong table.





Elijah, Daniel, Charles all Class 8 students. Daniel is the headboy which means he is next in command after the faculty











baboon and baby baboon













This the cook who went of the "bush" mission with us. She gave us the biggest portions ever. It was the most I have ever eaten in my life. That is saying something. I also posted this picture because she rarely ever smiles.









This is one of the villages in the bush. This is downtown chepcolacea












Me, josphat and cliff













The class 3 soccer team (minus a few) but they took an awesome class photo. The class shots are rare but I have many other photos that look like school photos.

No comments: